Full Stack Developer
Den Bosch - The Netherlands
Code Sharp is all about making fast reliable IT systems that are accessible for humans and improve productivity. Are you able to elevate our platform from front to back? The position of Full Stack Developer offers you exactly the kind of career opportunity you need.
- Year contract - aspiring a permanent position
- Min. 3 days a week
You will be coding parts of our cloud platform. You'll be in charge of the entire stack of that specific feature. Our cloud platform is developed with an agile process and you'll get the opportunity to translate the initial requirements into performing applications for our clients. Next, you will develop the views and business logic and necessary IT systems and test the features you have been working on. The platform we use is growing over time, so we are working on a state of the art platform. Please feel invited to start mastering our stack.
This position benefits from you having a curious personality. You are constantly exploring new digital developments and likes to learn. Afterall, a good system is good when it works for the user and is technically sound.
- You have finished a bachelors or masters degree.
- You have a minimum working experience in full stack coding of 3 years
- Code you'll need to be comfortable with are: C#,TypeScript, NuGet, npm.js, Git, SCSS, HTML
- Experience with mongoDb en AzureService is a bonus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
By joining us, you’ll become part of a growing company with global clients and lots of users. Our team is ambitious, flexible and transparent. We value openness en responsibility. We will support your growth as an expert.
What we offer:
- Daily lunch
- Weekly Tech Lunch
- Weekly Pair programming
- Unlimited coffee, tea and water
- Daily refreshments
- A healthy dose of fun
And let's not forget:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays based on full-time
- Holiday allowance of 8%
- Travel expense compensation
- A Laptop
Please, feel free to mail us. We look forward to meeting you.
You are welcome send us an e-mail and we'll invite you over. In the meantime...